At times, life can seem overwhelming and with nowhere to turn. Sometimes we find relief in just being understood. I offer a safe, comfortable, and accepting environment where you can freely share anything and everything on your mind without fear of judgment.
My therapeutic practice is based on the client’s individual needs because I believe that there is no one model to fit all people. I am experienced working with a diverse population ranging from early teens to the elderly, chronic illnesses such as MS, diabetes, dementia, and with caregivers.
Some of my areas of specialty include depression, anxiety, suicidal ideation, self-injury, relationship, and emotional issues.
I look forward to the opportunity to meet in person or just talking on the phone. I have day, evening, and weekend appointments available.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – Columbia College
- Master of Arts in Professional Counseling – Lindenwood University
- Chi Sigma Iota – Lambda Chi Chapter
- Graduate Counseling Intern – Creve Coeur Community Counseling
- National MS Society Gateway Area Chapter – Trained in Group and Individual Counseling
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy – Level 2 Training
- National Board Certified Counselor
- National Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Mindfulness Based Interventions for Children and Teens